Learn The Benefits of FUE versus Strip Graft
- FUE provides more natural-looking results: Compared to hair systems and FUT (strip graft) methods, SmartGraft® is the leader in micro-fine, precision hair transplants that look entirely natural. Small, single hair grafts and precise placement lead to realistic hairline pattern and density that look fantastic-even up close.
- Less scarring: Restoring a full head of hair or hairline no longer necessitates the excision of scalp from another area of the head. Once healed, people can wear short hairstyles after FUE hair transplant, without giving away their procedure. Donor scars are a thing of the past. Today’s patients can even buzz or shave their hair without showing a tell-tale scar.
- One session, in office: SmartGraft’s® technology fits easily in the comfortable, boutique surgical offices of Miami hair transplant surgeons. With a full, extensive session taking about 5-6 hours, many people easily pass the time reading, watching TV or listening to music and compare the experience to a day at the spa.
- Express recovery: Today’s minimally invasive methods outshine the surgeries of the past because they allow for reduced scalp trauma and rapid recovery. The FUE graft sites are incredibly small, and they close fully within a few days. Minor swelling and sensitivity resolve within one week and patients can get back in action, fast.
- Comfortable: The whole procedure is virtually pain-free. A local anesthetic will be administered to the scalp, and additional numbing solutions ensure the entire process from prep to transplant to recovery, are stress-free.
- 90% take rate: SmartGraft® boasts a higher take rate than the less advanced hair transplant solutions of the past. The medically engineered system is designed to meticulously extract and hydrate the viable grafts, keeping them healthy and ensuring they thrive where they are implanted. Scalp trauma is reduced, as is stress on the delicate grafts as the transplant session time has also been reduced. That translates into more successful, long-lasting transformations using FUE technology.
- Hide a previous transplant scar: FUE hair transplant methods can even grow hair where there was previously only a scar. Whether related to injury, illness or a prior hair transplant, visible scars on the scalp can be filled in and camouflaged through the placement of hair grafts, so they no longer cause embarrassment or limit your choices of hairstyle. FUE allows the micro-transplant hairs to blend your native hair with the previously bald or scarred area.
What are your procedure goals?
SmartGraft® is the leading choice for today’s prospective hair transplant patients. They want dramatic, permanent coverage, minimal procedure and recovery time and no noticeable scarring. The scientists and medical engineers who developed this revolutionary system understood precisely what the goals and concerns are for the modern hair transplant client. If fast, easy recovery is vital to you, our advanced FUE hair transplant system will suit your active lifestyle. If you’re concerned about carrying visible signs of a surgical procedure and would rather avoid scarring if possible, we welcome you to come to talk about your FUE options with us.
Our hair growth and restoration experts are knowledgeable about the industry’s leading technologies and methods for combating hair loss. We’re excited about the advancements that now offer ‘scar-free’ rapid recovery and completely natural-looking hair transplants. After all, you don’t want the look of hair surgery; you want your full, real, growing hair back. Come to talk to us about the latest solutions. You’ll be impressed by what’s possible and get your old confidence back before you know it.